battleWarden is a highly flexible remote control tool for the popular tactical military simulation known as ArmA and for one of its most popular addons DayZ as well. It works with both DayZ mod and DayZ SA.
Dear battleWarden EX licensees, an updated version of the battleWarden EX documentation has been released containing a new theme, small changes and updates concerning the End User License Agreement for both Single User and Multi User license types. Please see http://battlewarden.net/usermanual/ for more information.
Dear battleWarden licensees, we are pleased to announce a new update for battleWarden:RCon EX featuring an improved network library for better stability. Please find the update attached to the e-mail you have received. Changelog: FIX: network library
What other users think
- Forum Posts: 103
- Forum Threads: 47
- Registered Users: 76
- Newest User: Somethingelse
Recent Forum Posts
- Re: IP location not working as of 2 days ago, posted by Somethingelse on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:47 pm
- IP location not working as of 2 days ago, posted by Somethingelse on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:21 pm
- Re: Problem to Connect, posted by Irish2016 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:09 pm
- BattleWarden:Rcon could not connect anymore, posted by cptfred on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:52 am
- DayZ SA .60 functionality, posted by ex.tech on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:22 pm